Accurate and timely accounting information and financial services are a necessity for any successful business or personal financial situation. Let the Crossmark Management Group, LLC team provide you with the comprehensive services that will help you achieve your financial objectives.
We offer a full range of services with the expertise you require. When you work with Crossmark Management Group, you’ll benefit from a firm with the highest quality and most up-to-date expertise plus the friendly, personalized service that has contributed to the success of our clients for years.
We welcome you to review our comprehensive suite of professional services, including CEO Services, CFO Services, Outsourced Financial and Accounting Services, and Professional Business Consulting Services.
Our team of business professionals have deep expertise in a wide range of businesses and the experience of having worked with numerous organizations to provide sound strategic management solutions. Our team offers the following CEO services: board management, executive coaching, strategic plan development and implementation, in addition to outcomes evaluation and monitoring. With an eye on identifying areas for improvement and a keen ability to structure innovative approaches that meet objectives, our team will work closely with your organization to strengthen all areas of your business.
If your business has grown to where it needs professional financial advice but not the overhead expense of a full-time CFO or controller, you’ve come to the right firm.
Our outsourced CFO services provide you with the expertise and financial acumen of a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business success. With the help of our firm you’ll have a better understanding of the financial side of your business and more control over your money, leading to improved decision-making.
With our outsourced CFO services you’ll also be able to leave your financial management to a trusted advisor, giving you more time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues—knowing that your company has strong financial controls in place and the opportunity to increase its profitability.
Accounts Receivable Management:
- Prepare invoices for customers, if applicable (i.e. corporate accounts for catering, etc.).
- Deposit all checks received for Accounts Receivable account payments.
- Prepare “Accounts Receivable Aged Reports” for COMPANY management.
- Assist in the Accounts Receivable “collection process” as needed.
- Manage and maintain Contracts
Accounts Payable Management:
- Enter invoices as received and reconcile with Purchase Orders.
- Process approved invoices for payment.
- Enter credit card purchase transactions.
Reconcile trade creditor and vendor monthly statements.
- Reconcile credit card statements.
- Select invoices to be paid weekly, or as due.
- Disburse checks weekly, or as due, and provide supporting data for check signer.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Complete credit applications as needed and negotiate trade credit terms with suppliers and vendors.
Cash Management Reporting:
- Post deposits to General Ledger cash accounts – daily.
- Post bank drafts to General Ledger – daily.
- Reconcile bank balances to checking account balances in General Ledger – daily.
- Prepare Daily Cash Report for distribution to managers at least three days per week.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation – monthly.
- Prepare wire payments with international vendors – as needed.
- Process credit card “batches” – daily.
- Reconcile merchant service provider’s accounts daily and monthly.
Our accounting services provide thorough, accurate and timely reporting that allows you to evaluate your financial health and realize your business goals. We reconcile all bank accounts and credit cards on a daily basis and provide our clients with daily cash reports that keep them informed and equipped to make timely financial business decisions. Our firm can help you by delivering financial statements and reports or handling all your accounting tasks so you can concentrate on running your business.
To support your accounting needs, our firm will prepare everything from financial statements to compilations and reviews. We also take the time to review all of your data with you throughout the year to offer insight and help you to understand the story behind the numbers. Our sharp financial analysis will give you better visibility into the factors driving your business.
Let us fulfill your payroll needs so you can get back to what you enjoy best—running your business. In today’s hectic business world, it’s a challenge to juggle all of the daily tasks that keep your business running efficiently. One of the most time-consuming tasks any business owner faces is payroll. Processing payroll involves much more than simply handing out regular paychecks. There are taxes, deductions, changes in payroll laws, year-end documentation, and more to worry about. Those headaches stop here.
By entrusting your payroll responsibilities to us, you turn this complicated administrative chore into a trouble-free function in your business that is both cost- and time-effective. If we’re handling your payroll, there’s no need for you to staff an employee dedicated to this task, and no need to maintain your own payroll system. As your experienced payroll partner, we will handle all of your needs, including check processing and printing, direct deposit, W-2 and 1099 processing, filing up-to-date quarterly and annual payroll taxes, and reporting. Better yet, all of our services are offered electronically, saving you time, money and reducing costly mistakes.
Your employees will enjoy secure online access to their paycheck stub information and W-2s—eliminating hours of distribution time.
Nonprofit Management & Operations
Beyond core accounting work, our firm offers extended value as an accounting service provider for nonprofit organizations. We truly understand the challenges that not-for-profit entities face and provide you with industry-specific business expertise required to overcome these obstacles and improve your financial condition.
We will act as your accounting department, so you and your staff are free from the hassles of many complex and time-intensive accounting tasks—allowing you to spend more time managing and growing your not-for-profit business. Consider all that we can do for you:
- Process vendor bills efficiently. Because all processing is accomplished online, we can return relevant information to you quickly.
- Process payroll. Once processed, we return paychecks, direct deposit remittances, and post employees’ stubs to their own secure portals.
- Ensure that you are in good shape for audit season. We make sure your books are in excellent shape and that expenses are properly recorded by program (i.e., statement of functional expenses) as you approach audit season. We can also assist you through the audit process, answering your questions along the way.
- Segregate your bookkeeping activity. To ensure the proper checks and balances, it’s a good idea to separate accounting activity from the business’ day-to-day operations. We become your remote accounting department—ensuring that the proper controls are in place and the integrity of your accounting process is maintained.
You are passionate in your non-profit organization’s cause—and you need an accounting firm that not only shares your passion for your core mission, but also understands the nuances and complexities of accounting for non-profit entities. We are that firm—and we look forward to serving your cause.
Charter School Business Management
Crossmark Education Business Services, a division of Crossmark Management Group, provides education business services and financial consulting to school systems across the country.
We support clients on a full-service basis. Our business consulting services ensure that you are successful from the launch of your business and as you move forward. We know that there are many aspects of running a successful business, and that’s why we cover all the bases – offering everything from entity formation, initial set-up of your accounting records, to establishing organizational charts, job descriptions and operating policies and procedures.
Take a moment to review our complete list of consulting services, and consider the items that meet your needs:
• Board management
• Executive Coaching
• Strategic Planning Development and Implementation
• Outcomes Evaluation and Monitoring
• Financial Management
• Investor Reporting
• Financial Modeling
• Manage Banking Relationships
• Monthly Financials Preparation and Analysis
• Ad Hoc Reporting
• Daily Cash Reporting
• Bank Reconciliation
• Bookkeeping Services
• Payroll Management
• Benefits Administration
• Production Monitoring and Reporting
• Grants Management
• Facilities Management
• Non-Profit Management and Support Services
Professional Consulting Services
• Business Plan Development
• Sales and Marking Plans
• Operating Plans
• Reorganizations and Divestitures
Accurate record keeping is a fundamental requirement of running a profitable business—but can also be complicated and time-intensive. Allow us to take it off your hands. We will become your external accounting department, offering complete relief from the never-ending flow of bookkeeping and write-up tasks. Rely on our skilled professionals for bill paying, sales deposits, bank statements and credit card reconciliation, financial statements, payroll tax preparation and reporting, and more. With your trusted partners on the job, there is never any concern about the reliability of the data. Your worries are eliminated.
Our write-up services provide you with accurate, in-depth reporting and critical analysis that allows you to monitor your finances and achieve your business goals. As your trusted partners, we put key business information at your fingertips—delivering all of the information you need to make sound decisions. We know that financial data isn’t easy to translate, so we make sure to not only prepare timely financial statements, but also work with you throughout the year to analyze the data. With our skilled team of professionals on the job, you’ll always have a clear picture of your financial health.